MedConnect is a Non- Emergency Medical Transportation Company. MedConnect transports clients to and from their doctor appointments and check-ups that are currently using Medicaid and Medicare.
MedConnect works out of Roswell, NM, and the surrounding area [Artesia, Carlsbad, Hobbs, Lovington, Ruidoso]. We will pick up and transport to anywhere in New Mexico and West Texas and return you to your place of residence.
Do you need Transportation Services?
Unfortunately, you, as the client, cannot work directly with MedConnect to get transportation services. We can help point you in the right direction, though! -Continue Reading-
If you have Medicaid or Medicare you will need to call 888.593.2053 for Transportation Services.
Why choose MedConnect?
1. All our vehicles are MINIVANS– plenty of leg room for long trips
2. We show up on time- every time! You won’t miss an appointment
3. We treat you as we would want to be treated
4. Our drivers don’t get paid per hour- we don’t waste time. MedConnect will get you to your destination and back- no funny business
5. You can eat and drink in our vehicles
6. We always have time for you to stop and use the restroom or buy snacks
7. You can call 575.208.0676 ext. 3 and report any problems you may have
How do you request Transportation?
1. Have your personal information
2. Have the address to your appointment
3. Have the Doctors name
4. What you are going to the doctor for
5. Call 888.593.2053– 3 days prior to appointment
6. Request to ride with MedConnect
7. Sit back, Relax and wait for us to be there 😊
Do you have questions or concerns about Medicaid or Medicare?
Questions regarding MedConnect? Please use the form below.